2. What is your name? Allisa but I go by Lissa now.
3. How/From whom did you get your name? My mom say the name in a baby name book.
4. Do you like your name? Kind of. I like the uniqueness in it but it just bothers me with other people.
5. What do you like or dislike about the fact that no one can spell it or pronounce it? I dislike it when everyone never pronounces my name right or spells it right. It got so bad at one time that a teacher called me "Melissa" and I corrected and she was annoyed and almost told me to leave. Why she was that pissed, I don't know.
6. What are your nicknames? Lis, Lissa, Weez, Weasel
7. How many people named Ali(y)ssa do you know? In second grade there were two other girls with the same name in my class but theirs were spelled Alyssa.
8. Who is your favourite famous Ali(y)ssa? I only know Alyssa Milano. When I was in middle school I tried to win this pepsi contest where you would have a shopping spree with her. I thought it would've been cool to hang out with someone famous who has the same name as me.
9. If you could have chosen your name, what would you have picked? Lissa or Kayla
10. Do you have any ideas for this community? No.
11. Anything else you'd like to say? I do have one thing to say. Is there anyone who spells their name the same way as me? Honestly, I feel like the only one. Which is kind of neat I guess.