2. What is your name? Alyssa. But a few (very few) people call me by my middle name, Jade.
3. How/From whom did you get your name? It was between Lauren, Keely, and Alyssa, and when I was born, my parents agreed that I looked much more like an Alyssa (I do). And for the record, Alyssa Milano had nothing to do with it.
4. Do you like your name? Loooove it. So. Freaking. Much. It rocks.
5. What do you like or dislike about it? It's the hardest name for dumb people to pronounce. For an entire semester, my Health teacher called me Alisha (I didn't answer, of course, and she wondered why), my old Engish would sometimes call me Alison, and at the beginning of this year, I was known by my Physics teacher as Aleesa.
6. What are your nicknames? Lyssa, Lyss, Alyss, Lysh, Alysh... probably more.
7. How many people named Ali(y)ssa do you know? I know there are about four at my school.
8. Who is your favourite famous Ali(y)ssa? Don't know of any other than Milano, and I'm not particularly fond of her.
9. If you could have chosen your name, what would you have picked? There are only two names I like as much and think fit me as well as Alyssa: Ruby and Zoe. So, of course, those will be names of my children.
10. Do you have any ideas for this community? Hmmmmmm. None right now.
11. Anything else you'd like to say? This community is cool.